Struggling with foot pain?
I can help treat:
- painful ingrown toenails
- tender corns/callus
- heel/arch pain
- achilles tendinopathy
- children's foot problems
- biomechanical assessment/gait assessment
If you’re suffering from foot pain, the best thing you can do is seek professional help. Don’t just ignore the problem and hope that it goes away—a small niggle can often develop into a more serious issue if left untreated.
I treat clients of all ages who have all manners of foot and ankle problems—whether it be heel or arch pain in children, or knee or shin overuse injuries, corns, tender ingrown nails or heel callus in the adult.
Why choose Paul Hames?
- Eighteen years consistent service as East Coast Bays and Albany podiatrist
- Post Grad Dipl (Sports Med) 2010
- NZ Society of Podiatry member/board certified
- Participant of the podiatry student mentoring programme
- Contracted with ACC as a funded orthotics prescriber
- Southern Cross Provider